ABOUT BIHAR RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
It was the Government of Bihar established a rural development society in 1869. It is now known in the form of Bihar Rural Development society. This rural development organization of Bihar offers job opportunities as well as infrastructure built on foundations in rural areas, and helps improve the living conditions of rural poverty families.
Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) Rural Development Department (RDD) implements its flagship anti-poverty programmes The flagship schemes include Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS), Indira Awaas Yojana Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)/National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), Bihar service and the BPL household census in rural areas across the 8442 Gram Panchayats spread across 38 districts in Bihar.
What is BRDSHRMS?
Bihar Rural Development Society is using Oracle’s PeopleSoft ERP software to set up an Human Resource Management System for all employees. It’s also known by the name of BRDSHRMS. With the HRMS computer system employees are able to review the information about many services that are available online and then apply to the same, such as leave application, tax savings declaration and download of the Salary Slip Application for Tour and more.
Bihar Rural Development Society administers various plans of government that are aimed at the rural regions in Bihar state. It is part of the Department of Rural Development, Government of Bihar.
A few important schemes are listed below.
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna
- Indira Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – Gramin
- National Rurban Mission
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojna
BRDSHRMS login needs to meet the following requirements:
- An employee ID that is valid.
- An authentic password is required for accessing the self-service portal.
- Internet access with no interruption.
- A secure web browser that works to the BRDS HRMS portal.
- A valid email address or contact address needs to be entered into the system in case two-factor authentication is activated to gain access to the website.
OVERVIEW OF BRDSHRMS PORTAL
|BRDS HRMS Portal||Details|
|Name of Organization||BRDSHRMS|
|Benefits||All employee of BRDS|
|Purpose||Effective HRMS system|
How do I sign into this BRDSHRMS login portal?
Step #1: To begin, you must visit the official site. The HRMS portal was operating on brdshrms.com that has been changed to a different web address. http://brdshrms.bihar.gov.in/ . If you click on this link, you will be shown an account page (as as shown below).
Step 2: Enter the below information in the form for login.
- User Id
- Select Language
Step 3: Now click on the login button. After logging in successfully you will be directed to the dashboard for self-service of employees.
HRMS software is extremely beneficial for general management of personnel. The main benefits that come with BRDS HRMS include those given below.
- All employees now have access to the information for all of the available services on one platform.
- Employees can access important information and MIS reports by using the various modules
- It can help improve productivity overall by reducing the amount of time across various tasks.
- All services are now available on the internet and there is no requirement to travel to different offices. This reduces time for employees and are able to concentrate on their daily tasks.
- Departmental officials can now take important decisions about appraisals posts, transfers and other matters with the assistance of the various pieces of information such as reports, feedback, and other information that are accessible via HRMS software. HRMS software.
- It can also aid in to achieve the goal of creating clear, efficient and efficient human resource management.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What kinds of social effects should be analyzed?
Ans: Population Change, healthy lifestyle or quality of living, social cohesion and a sense of belonging Conditions for housing, access to education and employment, Participation in the civic sphere and empowerment.
2. How do I choose the best questionnaire to be used to use for Rural Development in India?
Ans: The questionnaires are objective dependent. If you’re searching for resources, then the questions would be dependent on the resources they possess If the goal is to evaluate the mental state or attitude of the villagers towards any policies, then the questions would be determined by the policy.
3. What is an individual who is marginalised rural area?
Answer: The term “marginalized” rural area is areas that are depleted of natural and socio-economic resources. For example, because of the excessive use of water the quantity or the quality of water has diminished for use. Moreover, jobs are not readily available because job opportunities have run out The size of the farms has diminished and people are at the edge of poverty.
BRDSHRMS CONTACT DETAILS
In this section, we provided BRDSHRMS Service portal’s contact phone number along with the address that is mentioned in the following:
- BRDSHRMS Contact Number: 0612 2233333
- Address: Bihar Rural Development Society 2nd floor ,Indian Red Cross Building , North of Gandhi Maidan, Patna Bihar Pin:800001
In the article above, we provided details on Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS or BRDSHRMS service portal such as advantages from BRDS HRMS, Mission & Mission. Additionally, we provided information on how to log in to BRDSHRMS portal online and also.